There are so many things to get up to around Cornwall, that it would be impossible to give you a complete list in one blog post. So please take these ideas as a starter and be sure to check out all the other amazing things you can get up to in the towns and fishing villages !
1. Eden Project: Cornwall’s Eden Project is a biodome paradise. Explore different ecosystems, including a rainforest and Mediterranean biome.
2. St. Michael’s Mount: Visit the tidal island of St. Michael’s Mount and explore its medieval castle and beautiful gardens.
3. Land’s End: Stand at the westernmost point of England at Land’s End. Enjoy coastal walks and stunning views.
4. Tate St Ives: Introduce your family to contemporary art at Tate St Ives. The stunning building overlooks the sea.
5. Porthcurno Telegraph Museum: Learn about the history of global communication at this fascinating museum.
6. Flambards Theme Park: Enjoy rides, entertainment, and interactive exhibits at Flambards Theme Park.
7. The Lost Gardens of Heligan: Explore the magical Lost Gardens of Heligan, a paradise for nature lovers.
8. Minack Theatre: Catch a show at the Minack Theatre, an open-air amphitheater carved into the cliffs.
9. Newquay Zoo: Visit Newquay Zoo for a day of animal encounters and conservation education.
10. Dairyland Farm World: Younger kids will love Dairyland Farm World, where they can meet animals, go on tractor rides, and play in indoor and outdoor play areas.
Photo by Nick Fewings